Virtual Auditions Due FEB 15, 2021
An audition is required to apply for a scholarship from the Gingery-Mack Scholarship Fund. There will be no in-person auditions this year. Applicants should plan to submit their auditions through high quality video.
The following materials must be submitted electronically to the Selection Committee by the February 15th due date.
- Video Audition Form
- Music Scholarship Application
- Short Personal Essay
- Repertoire Studied List
- Teacher Recommendation Form
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the audition process: email@example.com
Email the PDF forms below to:
Gingery-Mack Music Scholarship Fund
15 Tranquil Ave.
Greenville, SC 29615A
1. You will perform two selections in contrasting style in entirety from the standard repertoire for your voice or instrument. Arrangements of gospel songs or selections from broadway or any other contemporary "pop" idioms are not considered standard repertoire. If you have any questions, please contact us.
2. You should audition on your best instrument for the best chance at an award.
3. All auditions should be accompanied, with the exception of piano, harp, and guitar, unless the solo work was written for unaccompanied instrument.
HERE ARE ALL THE FORMS YOU’LL NEED TO APPLY.
IN ADDITION TO THE VIDEO AUDITION SUBMISSION ABOVE YOU’LL ALSO NEED TO COMPLETE THE PDFS BELOW AND
EMAIL THEM TO GINERGYMACKSCHOLARSHIP@GMAIL.COM
YOU SHOULD ALSO INCLUDE YOUR SHORT PERSONAL ESSAY (There is no form for that)
WITHOUT THE BELOW FORMS & ESSAY YOUR AUDITION APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE.
Awards will be announced
MARCH 31 , 2021